- Technician performed multipoint visual inspection and diagnose and found the multiple codes, and found code P00AF, meaning the turbo charger module A performance is incorrect. Upon inspection of hoses and vacuum leaks no obvious damage was found. Reset system and the code P00AF and P2563 turbo boost position sensor kept coming back, at this point found turbo charger defective and needs a new one. (car has over 200K miles). Oil service is also need it. After completion on below approved mention repairs, vehicle was taken for road test drive and as of today vehicle is in good driving condition.
- INSPECTION DIAGNOSE DISCOUNT
- ENGINE PERFORMANCE – Analyze – 1.8L Eng – [Includes: Check Ignition System performance and Emission Control Systems using analyzer.]
- TECHNICIAN PERFORMED THE REMOVE AND REPLACE OF THE TURBOCHARGER 1.8 L
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter, Reset the service / maintenance light-if applicable- , Check air filter and breather filter. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle , No problem at this time.
- Oil Disposal
DANA P. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/8/2022