CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-17T23:02:51+00:002009 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-17T23:02:51+00:00
- CYLINDER HEAD GASKET – Remove & Replace – V8,6.1L Eng Both – [Includes: Remove carbon and check surfaces for warpage. Includes (where applicable): Adjust idle speed, Ignition timing, Valves and clean and adjust Spark Plugs.]
- Diagnose engine overheating
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – V8 Upper
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
- THERMOSTAT – Remove & Replace – V8,6.1L Eng
- Machine Shop- Both Heads
SHEILA V. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/16/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-26T23:00:41+00:002004 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-26T23:00:41+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter, Reset the service / maintenance light-if applicable- , Check air filter and breather filter. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle , No problem at this time.
- Oil Disposal
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Drain Transfer case fluid and all contaminated fluid out and refill with new fluid as required, test drove the vehicle.
- Technician performed diagnostic and found DTC Misfire on cylinder #2 P0302, AND P0173 Transmission temperature sensor intermittent. Check spark plugs and ignition coils , check fuel system , possible fuel injector, but recommended use fuel injector cleaner at this time and reset the code, if comes back again replace the fuel injector. After reset the codes and test drove vehicle no more code on misfire but code on transmission temperature sensor came back !! Recommended replace transmission temperature sensor.
JAMES R. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/25/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-19T22:01:23+00:002014 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-19T22:01:23+00:00
- CLEAN THROTTLE BODY OF CARBON DEPOSIT NO CHARGE SERVICE TO CUSTOMER
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V6
Crystal R. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/18/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-02T22:01:00+00:002007 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-02T22:01:00+00:00
- FUEL INJECTOR – Remove & Replace – One or All
- TECH PERFORMED RELEARN ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL UNIT, TEST DROVE VEHICLE NO LIGHT AT THIS TIME.
- TECHNICIAN PERFORMED DIAGNOSTIC AND MULTIPOINT INSPECTION AND FOUND FUEL INJECTORS NEEDS TO BE CHANGED AND THEN ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL NEEDS RE-CALIBRATE AND IF THE SENSOR WAS BAD ,THE UNIT HAS TO BE REPLACED.
FRANK N. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/1/2020